My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

When it's time to change...

These are the best days of all. The sky has found its color after months of haze. Early evening brings forgotten coolness and the air is tinted with a touch of sweet decay. Pieces are finding their grooves and I have to unlock the majesty of the star. October makes it necessary to hold on to each day as something special, like Gatsby grasping at the impossible. Gotta read that one again. Certain books unlock the ghosts of my heart and allow them to play which makes everybody happy. Reading IS fundamental and I almost feel like reaching back to the Hardy Boys to rediscover my literary roots and influences. By the days, my camera shall roam and my brushes will stay dipped. I stand by my dish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home