My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

I Lost the Hat

This is a photo taken in the summer of '81. That's me, middle left, wearing the hat, peace sign. I had finished a shift at Six Flags, airbrushing t-shirts, and now it was party time. I'm only sixteen here, so this was the first "adult" party I'd ever been to and I was pretty jazzed. I even got to drive one of the cashiers home and made out with her in her driveway in my Kharmann Ghia. Then I went back to the party and stayed there til about six. I'm still very close with a lot of people in this room so it shows that we were a lucky group to find each other. Anyway, thanks to my pal Clay Croker for passing this photo on to me.
Please watch my entry in the Top This TV Challenge from Heinz ketchup. It's entry # 2622 or go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbYT6HriNw4. Hopefully I'll get thousands in prize money and be able to make bigger and better movies. Meanwhile, the oppressive heat continues but I just roll in it and wonder how long til it's emergency time when the regular rules no longer apply. Somehow I've got to find a way to view the Perseid meteor shower which is just starting but is going to peak on Sunday night. Hopefully I'll find a hole in the haze, in many ways. I stand by my dish. And with Jonny Cat.



2 Comments:

Blogger C. Martin Croker said...

Doop!
I thought sure you'd scan the flier from that party and run it with this recount...But nope. (You can still add it, ya know) I wanna copy o' that anyway for my "cool party fliers" blog post.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Tony Aguirre said...

I will dig up that flier and put her up there. Yep.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home