My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

kiss of twilight

July begins and the first day brought only mild steam. A fat moon has been lingering for several days, like in the Wolfman movies when he changes every night, even though I figure that he would only have to deal with transforming once a month. Maybe werewolf trouble is like feminine trouble. I'm sure gypsies are involved, either way. Since the end of the school year, the streets go quiet in the afternoon and I'm reminded of my own summer vacations and the wonderful, lazy, days with nothing to do. Just Tom Sawyer stuff inter cut with cartoons and monster movies.


So far the afternoon storms mostly rumble by and treat our area like a delta, albeit a dry counterpart. I fear we've sacrificed too many trees and can't compromise our personal gasses. If that's true, we'll be Houston in a few years, and that's an ugly thought.
Ease in to July
Like a walk in a picture
Any style you like




Slowly but surely, April is coming along here. Got some big decisions on the background to make. WWJSSD? That's what would John Singer Sargent do? But I'm thinking with a nod to Manet as well. Who will win?!? Tune in later to see! I had a better picture of the picture but I like the Joker peeking in on the left, there. Hyuk.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Did you know that you can buy absinthe over the counter in the US now?

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home