My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Able was I...

Pregnant and scared? I don't know what to tell you. Who's baby is that? I expect a new angle to reveal itself to me at any moment. Until then, hang on to those babies. Or do what your heart tells you- I'm no politician, thank God. I sit here just after midnight and wait for the revelations to come. Any minute now. Meanwhile I am assailed by advertising which I accept but hate, like a lot of things in life. You see, we, as race, are stupid, stupid, stupid. That's all I'm gonna give you.
It's a trap!! That phrase could bring laughter for a long time. Like a fester bester tester. I can't remember if I'm supposed to separate those with commas. Comas, maybe. If only an exile to Elba were in my future. It's all about perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home