My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Up and at them!!!

Hello, world. Look at me. One of the finest springs in memory rolls along. I'll remember this part of the year for afternoons in the driveway, throwing a baseball up in the air to catch in the freshly oiled glove (use Marbo's prime Neatsfoot oil compound) while Jonny Cat saved the house from an army of lizards.
Now the countdown begins to rejuvenation.
A midnight dash to the Denver doldrums looms on the horizon.
The sun guides me to justice.
Giant green mountains will fall away to towers of the red rock.
I'll try to see myself on my next visit to the same footprint.
At this point, I hope I'm built to try.
I feel the thunder gathering now but I don't expect the waters to come for a long time.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home