My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Indian Winter, I Guess


I lined up this smorgasbord of seasonal delights and now the mercury plunges in dizzying defiance. Tomorrow night the degrees will count in the twenties which seems absurd because the air-conditioning has been on for over a week now. Competitors in the Masters will face cool breezes to cold winds which will turn Augusta National into a Chambre d' Horrors, giving this year's tourney a signature from the outset.


The Atlanta Braves are off to a marvelous 3-0 start, sweeping out of the armpit that is Philadelphia. A weekend tangle with the New York Metropolitans promises drama well above the daily norm. I feel the old swagger coming about when questions had been raised. It feels good to feel good. I realize that there are 159 games to go but there seems to be an attitude in place. I'm aboard.


Waiting for Justice
Which has been here the whole time
Find it tomorrow
Sleep under blankets
With the memory of sun
Alive in my skin














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home