My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Druish Princess

Perhaps this one is a down payment on the future spring and summer to follow. Or the new cruelty could continue but we adapt as a species. "We learn as we go," opined a dour Fred Gwynne in The Cotton Club, playing a character named Frenchy, no less. Our favorite Frenchy launched a majestic home run a few days ago in all the glory of spring training and it stoked the fires within me for the first time this season. Spring cometh, and there's not a thing anyone can do about it. Nor should they.


A knifey wind cut through the sunshine today, making a false front that kept me inside to mingle with my thoughts. In a day or so, typical stability will return and I'll find a way to resist. That's the pattern, anyway. Some times a man's own testicles got nowhere to be but in the way. It's the burden we bear. Some of us more than others.
It's almost time that I experiment with the outrageous once again and a cross country scramble, Cassady style, should stir the pot. Kick this ass for a man, all right?



Here I look west. Each day is sharper than the last. Soon I will cut myself on my own image. The kiss of youth has not faded from memory. I am still capable of tremendous emotion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home