My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

And We're Off!!


The eye of the hurricane offers many benefits, including Jonny Cat on my lap. The wafting notes of Sugaree weave around my noggin in a glorious parade of memory. Insanely warm temperatures are still the norm with a low temp of 58 degrees tonight. That's about 27 degrees above normal. Good thing I'm childless so the planet can just die with me and my generation. What is the rest of the world doing tonight? Business as usual? That can't last forever. Slowly I begin to find ways to reenter civilization and some of these ways seem viable while others seem to come from pipes, or something. Early January can be a lifeless time but a shiny red bicycle can change that attitude and I'm not so crippled anymore. My muscles are grateful for the ache and I feel like a man again, able to prowl the land and pick the battles.

Five years old again
Picking my nose and my friends
No hurry to grow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home