My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Boats of Love

"You can haul the whole gang and a lot of holiday cheer for less than you think." So I am told. Never the less, I can think a lot less than they might imagine, if you think about it. I'm pretty sure they cannot fathom the depths of my thoughts so where do they get off, obliging me to haul holiday cheer, much less the whole gang? Any holiday cheer I accrue is going to stay right here, wherever that happens to be, and I sure as shit ain't gonna haul it anywhere.
Ok, perhaps that was harsh. I'll attend to my own sedation which is the true measure of a man. Again with the measurements. Every day I get measured. Even the ghosts measure me. "Well, you all got the message. Now go out and buy a closet full." Damn, I don't have any sponsors. Or
gophers.



Strength in southern mud
At the last grip of autumn
Starting arguments



The scenes get weirder
Under stars that will not shoot
Marvelous tension

Along came Daisy
Expect bigger and better
Time to swing again

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like you are going to win the football pool. E me what address to send the prize to.

dave

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home