My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cabeza du Jour

Now this got a little weird. I started out with this happy dancing girl and I thought, hmm, I do believe she could be Salome. I gave her this kinda disco dance floor but then the big head of John the Baptist, there, came out and I realized that it was coming out more like Charles Manson and I got a mite spooked because now my Salome looked like any one of the gals at the Spahn Ranch in 1969 (..that..year, again). And talk about spooky names: Patricia Krenwinkel, Linda (Drouin) Kasabian, Squeaky Fromme, Leslie Van Houten. Well, I figured this all just went together somehow and added the skull and Old Spice seemed like a natural choice to finish. I mean, Manson was a baptist too, albeit a demonic one. I haven't made my trek to 10050 Cielo Drive yet to peek at the haunted gate but I'll get to it before October is out. I don't know what's left of the Spahn Ranch but I aims to find out. Then there's Death Valley but that can wait a little while longer.
Nice, cool air as Wednesday turns to Thursday. I watch the forecast every few hours to see if they've backed off the rain prediction yet for Friday but no, they've even added Saturday. We'll see but I'm betting there'll be nothing more than a dampening. Still, let fortune's wheel turn. I gots me a walking cane and I'm going to see how far I can get tomorrow without confounded cursed crutches. Bah, it's only bone and sinew, right?

A dark reflection
My own, with something behind
Raging to break through

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Charles the Baptist.

How's caning around going?

dave

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home