My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Equal Night = Equinox

Let's go, brother Help me get to Easy Street or Sloppy Joe's will do jes' fine, thanky. Spitooo! The belly does not cry in the night but there are rumblings and even a stone cutter can land a society dame here and there or anywhere...
Those words came to attach to a separate entity that lurks beneath my surface. I saved this for myself

celebrate success
try the next combination
to differ the same

I guess that's where it is. But let's turn the inner eye and rewind to just a few nights ago...

Easing down on myself
Having ground my own gears
I'll try the easy winds
That were always under me

I demand that everyone celebrate some bit of good fortune and overdo it a little because it's been a while and you've earned it. Go on. Goon.
Reverse the tides unless you like them the way they are and carry on, my wayward son, but forget about any peace bullshit.
I get a kick out of daring myself to myself.
Two skulls are better than one.
Wayward ain't so bad. You get used to it.
Cooler weather comes yet again at the arranged time which hints that perhaps some intelligent kind of design type deal planned this because coincidence is limited to a couple of times in life and it's like you'd say, "Well, what if the Dodgers were behind with first place on the line and were down by four in the bottom of the ninth? They could just hit four home runs in a row and tie the game. Then, if the other team went ahead in the tenth by a run, the Dodgers could just hit a two-run homer in the bottom half to win it." Sure. That happened last night, by the way, so anything can and does happen.
Don't pull that trigger 'cuz you ain't seen everything yet.
I did see a man eat his own head the other day.
With temperance as the watchword, much nicer than forbearance, I must say, I shall start a fresh chum line in an attempt to land a fish to give the taxidermy man a heart attack. Let 'em Google that. I just want someone to swallow me whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home