My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Calling Squiddly-Diddly

This was my conspicuous entry in to Santa Clarita, a Stepford-like community tucked away in the hills above Los Angeles and the neighborhood that claimed my tendon. Still, I held no grudge and a fine time with family long absent was had and there should be more pictures here instead of the freakshow that follows but I'm not an octopus, I can't do eight things at once. In fact, show me an octopus that can perform multiple tasks at once. Where are these helpful arthropods? I could use one.
Since squids have ten legs, wouldn't they be that much more efficient? Or is it absurd that an animal could perform ten tasks at one time? I leave that to the scientists. I'm no politician, thank God. But it seems, certainly, that there is something more romantic about the octopus and the number eight but in honesty I think the ladies, if pressed, would say they prefer the line and design of the ol' squid. As always, we welcome all comments here at TCM. Hyuk, maybe I'll get confused hits now.
Beyond that, what are the questions of tomorrow and who will ask them? All answers lead to more questions but conundrums aren't my business so I'll look for a bigger picture as I start the next cycle and adapt like a cave fish and my eyes will fall out and I'll never miss them because we're all in the same dimension when you play it that way. Who needs to see where there is no light? Well, some people I know but there is a choice for every being and the way we approach that choice is what gives us identity and higher standing in the eyes of mother earth or the hairy thunderer or miscellaneous. That's great.
Perfumes tie a man to a time and place in his life like few other fragrances and sometimes the rush of memory can be powerful to withhold and withstand. A candle now makes me think of a hotel where I lived for a month, over seventeen years ago. It was an excited and happy time and I like the transportation ignited by flame to wax. That's s what the spectre of Luke does to me, and some Christians but I can be benevolent as well if not more so, by God. Hail Mary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home