My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Truckin' to a Higher Conciousness

I do believe that truckin' can lead to harder and better things and I intend to prove that in the spirit of Levy pants and I know that my own personal Night of Joy waits for me on the far side of tomorrow which is just right for a full time dreamer like myself. The world needs laughter, if you believe Mr. Spock or a Jewish comedian- wait, they were actually one and the same.
Meanwhile is a great word but be careful how you spend it because the things that are interesting in life are the valuable ones. Ideally, the little red rooster won't crow every day, even though I've never had any complaints with commonplace, another great word. Still, I have to watch the ditch diggers, even though I feel like lending a hand and putting my back into it, I have to be Dr. Smith and hobble off with the robot and Will Robinson which would be fine if I were a homosexual pedophile with a taste for the rough stuff but I'm not and my own brand of carnal desire remains shelved until furthur notice.
The world feels very quiet tonight which is relative but this corner of the cosmos has settled and a black throated wind stirs the palms. One less helicopter makes a bit of difference but it's something else. Jungle rhythms have silenced and there will be no snakes on planes, whatever anyone would have you believe, so I take the plunge because the season calls for it. There are times to be contrary but I don't believe this to be one of them, with so much added security complicating the bigger lies that were invented some months ago, so I YIELD. I knew it. No one was listening. Maybe Dr. Tongue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home