My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Sure Flow

Sweet, merciful crap is the first thing that comes to mind on this night and the moon needs to go black, already, and get this party started. If you had a pebble in your hand I might snatch it if it would give me wisdom but it seems a little rude so I quietly collect rocks and the lessons pile up and I must be absurdly brilliant by now. It's a cozy 85 degrees of farenheit at 1:01 in the a.m. according to weather.com and rolling blackouts may well be in the future at any moment which would make it emergency time and the regular rules wouldn't apply, leaving me to wonder when this weather will break. I hope when we speak of the summer of '06 years from now that the crazy heat will just be a freak memory. Hope, hope. Speaking of Pandora, whatever became of the days of the psychedelic free-for-all when promises were broken to be made?
Well, I don't have a hover-car yet like I was promised in the World of Tomorrow and I'm beginning to wonder if I'll make it to the moon like a certain third grade teacher told me and the class that most of us would. I don't even warrant a hover-boot (patent pending) which would be covered in most health plans on civilized planets in the better galaxies which is where we all want to be. Still, my AIRCAST brand came with free mind control with evil/good switch setting. Under the circumstances, I was lucky to get it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take advantage of this. Go hang out at the beach and act pitiful so that cute chicks will come to your rescue. It worked for Ted Bundy.

dave

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home