My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Behind the Screams

Sorry, folks. The political blather that was here before looked so tired I just had to get rid of it. Sorry for the inconvenience but who said I knew what I was doing? Well, who? Just go out and have fun for cryin' out loud and reap the whirlwind. Accept luck if it's offered and don't piss in the wind. But enough benevolence, I am sometimes so generous that I run out of time for myself. Ask anyone and they will tell you that Tony the Bold is a river to his people. Does this sound like a poor man?!
Anyway, here are a few photos showing the lighter side of The Crass Menagerie as we had a little fun before this posting went into production. We were worried that the public at large might not understand the process of putting the finishing touches on something that will only exist in electronic surreal limbo. Every idea gets bounced off a few skulls and then if it passes the test we inflate it to hilarious proportions or it could be a philosophical concept that we flesh out together and see if we can generate some dialogue among the higher minds and get this party to the peak that everyone enjoys the most, right?
I happened to notice that the autumnal equinox takes place on the 23rd in the east but it occurs on a more civilized 22nd here in the west. Hey, that's the time the sun picked to cross the equator so don't whine if your radio stations start with W.
What does Walter gain from the sphere of knowledge? Is this pursuit a noble thing or a vane folly? Is it polite to end with a question?

No, you are my guests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home