My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mister X, Indeed

Can you be strangled by sunshine? If so, it's a pleasant way to go out, but I haven't come to grips with the lack of precipitation just yet. Perfect days wear you down, make you feel responsible to be out and alive and it rarely comes without a heavy effort. Such is every day here in the golden holster of the westest state in the cradle of the San Gabriel. Baby steps have been taken and the new tendon flexes a little farther every day. I see a day soon when I walk out into the bountiful sunshine and begin to take my place in a new and exciting tomorrow. No, I'm not going to junior college or night school.... or am I? No, no, I just need to find an all-girl band to manage all the way to the top! Of course having affairs with various band members and groupies and hangers-on. Then I can become my own sensation and retire to my island. There are a lot of monkeys that don't know what the hell they're doing out there.

Highway 2 buzzes away now and again in the cool September night and I remember a funny scene that I saw earlier today. Right out in front of the bunker here, on the shoulder of the freeway, was a an armored truck from Wells Fargo or something and it had broken down. Two police cars turned up immediately and stood extra guard until the BIG tow truck came. Does that sound like an incredible Hollywood setup or what? I love it when real things happen that make you say, "There, it does happen once in a while so why couldn't it happen in a movie and be believable?" I mean, c'mon. I'm looking right out my front window and I'm thinking....It's too much, right? It feels forced. No one would buy this just happening. People will roll their eyes. Thank you, but I have no future dates coming up at the Ha Ha Hole on Pico.

Alright, so now the maskses are off and we turn up the volume on the weekend! Well, there's an air of mystery present to the weekend and I may answer her call. I will put the word weekend in every sentence. The serial gambler knows no greater bounty than that put before him on an autumn weekend. I won't tell you that everybody's workin' for the

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool poncho. Send me a full body shot of you wearing that.

dave

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home