My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Awesome-O

Sometimes familiar sounds separate in unfamiliar ways and it's either interesting or unsettling, you decide. Cymbal clashes tremor on the night air and then dissolve into black before hitting the ground. I could come out with another jest about the weather but I'm going to ease up and allow the situation to name itself. A waking dream got free and I followed it a long way through a corridor and the door at the end opened to daylight but a light too bright to live in so the music brought me back to Corralitas Drive. Darkness holds onto the hills outside but my mighty oak table that fronts the windows stands firm like the bridge of a ship and I stare out into blackness, looking for a form I recognize. "The Gates of Delirium" indeed pulled me back in to prove Nietzsche correct in that "Out of chaos comes order."
Or maybe I should just blow it out my ass. Sorry for the indelicacies but these are tough times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home