My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Deliverance


This ain't the happy start I've been gunning for but here goes. The shifting sands of fate have moved beneath my feet and there hasn't been much to report on, of late. In fact, things were a little dark. Here's an excerpt: Mountains are moved overnight and no one notices but radar is blind below and maneuvers continue in the face of repeated diversity. Yowch, what a mouthful. I sniff and sniff for inspiration. That’s a line from one of my new children’s books so you can see where that’s going. This night is cold, however, and the trail of inspiration dissolves into oblivion. The wind tosses me from one arena to the next and the games are two dimensional and increase my rage. Ah, yes, sweet, sweet, rage-a-hol. How I have missed your tender embrace. Truly I am powerless in your clutches. Only God can show me the way to internalizing my craving for havoc. Then your subconscious may reap the whirlwind. Or we will all explode. Surely that is our destiny.
I will now discard the opportunity to use the term combustion and move on to equal matters of avarice. I’m having to duck and weave, to stick and move, as it were. Did you ever take a car as far down to empty as you could, just to see how far you could take it? Then sometimes fate just makes you play the game anyway. No big deal. I've walked my share of highways under starlight, looking for that one break. I feel very short so this hitch has got to be almost over.
Anyway, let's just wait and see what comes out of the river.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home