My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Spirit-U-alize Yerself!!!

That was some good booze, folks, as we raised several bottles to world renowned artist (and famous botanist), Joe Peery. This image came straight off the video camera and the video itself. Not bad.
Clearly, no authority was present.

A heavy wind presses the house now. Some day the house will be gone. The cold wind breaks my will and forces me to see as far as the house has days. That's one cold wind. It's warm inside and Ella Fitzgerald drips a velvet path to Sloppy Joe's. I feel small against the elements at this time and date and latitude. A night wind in December runs across the land with the intent to hurt. A few hours of sharp sunlight will drive it away.
But the sun goeth down. That's ok, in a few weeks the earth will reach the low point on the giant hammer throw around the sun and we'll start the path up to sunny golden warmth. I believe that. There are few constants upon which to oppose or rely. Tomorrow there are new tortures and heart swelling joys and that's the daily special.
I'll have a heapin' helpin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home