My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I am a Robot

At last, something new for the Menagerie, a little color and computer art to liven things up a bit and take us to the new year. Click on these images to enlarge and drink them in, I demand it!


Trying to construct a face

Out of the November air

Sweeping memories of grace

Gift wrapped in long foxfire hair

That was from a past November that I sent to a lady-in-waiting. I don't remember if it worked but I stumbled across it on this cold, wet, last night of the month and felt like it deserved a little light. Very early this morning I fell asleep to the sound of raindrops for the first time since I can remember. I drank it in and can still taste it. Yummy. One of many eastern adjustments that are made on an hourly basis and that's fine.

It's all part of the art, the art of living. The creation process goes on and on in a whirling dervish and I vow not to use that expression again for at least one year. May the Fonz be with you. As I look up I see that December has begun so let's get uplifted and have a swell month.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like gnip gnop.

dave

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home