My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Go get some football.


Merry Christmas, movie theater! This is one of the seasons where the holiday sits around a weekend and the new year comes the weekend after, leaving a bridge to gap that feels like a real week but not like a week at all. It's a surreal week where it seems that the rest of the world is on hold and things can go forward at a normal speed next week. In fact, go ahead and be ready to speed things up next month and just fast forward through winter. That's the way it feels now, but winter (solstice today) has a firm, icy grip and demands attention. But we'll give the baby its bottle and find the hot spot somewhere else.
I confess that at times the Menagerie is about fourteen percent psychedelic weather report but the elemental conflicts that define the environment influence my true feelings. Wow, I just might mean that. Anyway, a dynamic front sweeps through the eastern half of the country and cool moisture hangs in the air that drifts up from the Gulf. I stand in the night rain for small bursts before standing back to listen. It's a form of satisfaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home