My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Collectin' Statues

Is Pony Boy still gold? Now I'll get some strange hits. This one guy at the bar where I play poker always calls me C. Thomas Howell. That's one I used to get when people still remembered who he was. When the people start to forget you then you run the danger of forgetting who you are yourself. (Your-Self Storage) There now, that wasn't so corny.
Other things besides dates live in infamy. Perhaps I will yet be remembered for having qualities of the infame. History shall decide. The Atlanta Hawks pulled out a gutty win in the mile-high city by night, coming from seventeen down in the third quarter to win by two, an amazing thing considering the altitude. They can recover in sunny LA today and take on the Lakers Friday night. The high flyin' Hawks came in to the Staples Center last February and took a win from the heavily favored home team. Maybe they won't overlook us this time. I shall deliver an unbiased report later. Thus concludes the sports segment, I guess.
I bought a canvas today that measures 24" by 48" so I'm ready to do a proper portrait. Determining the victim will be the trick, I think. All the tools have been assembled, the fire is at its highest, and my right hand is nimble. Let it be Romper Room to the Sistine Chapel. Go on, let it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home