My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Good Mornin', L'il School Girl

To all the girls I've loved before.... The secret ingredient is love, you see. I'm lucky to be able to remember many loves and not all ended in tragedy. Most did, in some form or another. To all the girls I will love, I have no declaration of principles to put in a box on the front page, today's front page, so that means there will be no extra work and the good men of the Enquirer can go home to their plump little wives. I still have love, the young kind of love, in my heart and with my tendon repaired I'm ready to return to combat but I have to buy my way back into the game which is a sour fix.

Here's to remembering your best lusts and conquests. Now, fight like apes, indeed. That's the advice of the new millennium so far. Tonight I remember a girl from California come east to see me and the sex we had during a thunder storm which was a weather phenomenon she had never experienced. Just the first memory that turned up. Roll yer own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home