My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Winter Grab Bag



For the moment, the insanely mild days are gone and grim winter sets in with windy, howly fanfare. Just yesterday I rode my bike all over old memories in total comfort. Who watched American Idol tonight? I didn't and I never have, not to be a snob. Why don't they just make a separate show for the ones that suck? The intrigue originally made it seem like these three strutting baboons were randomly auditioning everybody and had to deal with the bad and the good. That's not the reality, of course. They have everything preselected for the "judges" and they probably don't ever see more than a handful of acts and the finalists have already been hand picked by now anyway. That's my take but, truly, I've never watched it. I'll just watch the dorks on YouTube.


I dwell in the house of Mother Strange Bread, and it's a good thing.

Trying to find a way to make my own torture a capital success proves a mighty task but I have no plan for execution. Now I remember one girl and the way she liked to show her body but not get too gritty. She was a good sport, though, and was one of the best rodeo queens I've known. The compliment I give her is that she made the impossible easier. I guess that's more my testament than hers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home