My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's ok to be great

This was done in the spirit of winter but perhaps that has broken. Today I took out the bike and pedalled for ten miles which left me full of accomplishment and myself. So what if I had to call mommy to come get me cuz I was exhausted. The next week will see the sixties all and that will lift me out of the shoebox of hibernation. This was a good first step.

Cat snores at my side
Puppets kissing on TV
I sort through it all

The first full workout
Many hopes in the balance
For me and the Braves

Here we go again
Breaking ground on flinty soil
Let's see what happens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home