My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Show me the way to go home

The sun is on me freshly and I will carry it on my face as I make my way to the east. The Richard Jeni hysteria has died down and my video has been viewed about 225,000 times. Kinda nutty. Anyway, the last few details are being crushed in a slow cycle of destiny that seeks to undermine my own sanity. Good luck. The road beckons in a Gamera-like fashion and I am drawn to that giant, flaming turtle. As I travel east, I attempt to create a new role model that holds validity in this absurd society where fate plugged me. A farewell fandango for the desert until the next trip which could always be sooner than the ordinary can bear.

Jonny Cat, as can clearly be seen, is pointing east, guiding me to her. I'll soon be knowing her warm, vibrating embrace yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home