My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Early Death = Value



This painting was a little hard to photograph because of its whiteness, kinda like me. My death may indeed send the value of this one through the roof. Take today's tragic suicide, for example. I found out that Richard Jeni had shot himself when my email inbox started to fill with comments from my YouTube account. Two months ago I posted a routine of Jeni's from the Johnny Carson Show where he gave Jaws 4 the royal treatment. (the video clip was preserved thanks to Clay Croker) Check out my videos under maltedfalcon on YouTube. Anyhow, in the comments I found out about his death which made me look up the early details. People must've liked him because in the two months that I've had the video up it's been watched 3500 times. Tonight the count is at over 46,000 and that's happened in just about ten hours. Strange to be swept into this, in a weird sorta sense.


One more Sabbath Night Live
With a future to craft
Paint thinning in my veins
Moving my chess bishops
Zig zagging cross country
Past wide-eyed villagers
Looking for my people


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home