My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Brick by brick

One by one, moments click off and are replaced by the next adventure, punctuality be damned! Gillette tells me to behold the power of Phantom and I wonder if that isn't a little over the top. However, if the good people of that company feel fit to send a sample of their product my way, I'll be happy to give the Phantom a fair treatment. There should be a bigger thrill to find out there in this wide world of sports. I'll keep one eye open, looking for that sign.
Quiet days have settled upon Smyrna as the moon wanes and wanes and Lucy 'splains and 'splains but she cannot do the show. Same old stuff, you see. Yesterday I biked 20 miles, all the way to Lost Mountain Road and back which made my scrotum leathery. All part of the transformation into a sculpted modern mountain man as we wait for the equinox. The royal we, of course, because who doesn't long for the sweet embrace of springtime? Who has time for such rhetoric? Where did Cain get his wife? I asked this question of my pastor as a thirteen year-old. His answer wasn't located in my memory banks. Nice guy, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home