My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Spidey rides with me!

That's right, world. You've been warned. The photo evidence and the sworn testimony proves that I am now a force to be reckoned with by virtue of my powerful friends, you see. And, mind you, this ain't the weepy waterworks Tobey Maguire Spidey that made Topher Grace look menacing. This is the Amazing Spider-Man that once staggered the Hulk, but enough about webhead because I'm tired from exposure. More chills and spills ahead.









"I'll save you, Mary Jane! Touch my can- with your hand, Spider-Man!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home