My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wheel is turnin'

I'm going green a day early as June feels like the first full, green, month. The moon is so swollen tonight that it's hard to believe that it won't be full yet for a day and a half. With no fresh pics to blaze, I picked a few from Utah which got away too quickly. For the moment I'm expected to trust in fortune, so I'll make trouble, because I'm geared for it....
But even when I'm angry I usually don't get that mad. We all go a little mad sometimes...



How many people actually, in their lifetime, get to stand on the edge of a cliff, I have wondered. Some interesting word usements in that structure. Anyhow, I'm totally blind in trying to see the future now. For some reason that's fine so I plunder along and wait for the right thing to happen. I wonder if God thinks I've walked the earth long enough yet. Good old earth, nothin' beats that. Heh heh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home