My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Two Coats






To all ships at sea, save the dinosaur and buy Sinclair gas whenever possible. Don't let classic brands fade away, help out the little guy.
Sorry for the gap but I've been busy with this gargantuan painting and I think I'll use bigger brushes next time. Anyway, this is the greatest July I can ever remember in Atlanta. Last night I saw the spiral light of Venus from the northwest corner of the brand new crescent moon and you know the crickets are singing away. I think that was an awfully good sign. I'll be sure to observe something that's more interesting next time around so check back in a day or two. Peace and may all your indiscretions be private.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home