My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weather Report Sweet

It's a bit early for Halloween but the weather feels right. A heavy rain blew in from the east this morning, very unusual. If I hadn't been up watching the British Open then my car would've filled with water cuz I'd left the window down overnight. Anyway, the highs for the next few days are supposed to be in the low 80's to high 70's. For July, that's amazing. Sorry that I don't have much more than a glorified weather report but it's actually pretty weird.
Meanwhile, the last sands of this era are waiting for their turn to funnel into destiny. One way or another I'll be reintroduced to society and I feel the opportunity to press advantages must be explored. Hmm, that's a little vague. But perfect for my purposes. This is more serious than when Richie Cunningham was thinking about running away with the beatniks on Happy Days. He wouldn't have lasted two days. Diddy tells the owner of Burger King that he's "hongry". People have to give their money to someone, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home