My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Send me your tired...


Well, it took longer than it should have but she's finished. I look forward to working on something else now and I'll find out which path I'm gonna follow next. Sorry for the delay and I'll have a new post in a day or two, tops!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is probably your best ever!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Toner,
Outstanding!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Tony Aguirre said...

Thanks, yous guys. I'll keep trying.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home