My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Harvest Howl



Check out this hellhound. Just before sunset I came upon this guardian of Damien in the road and I yielded and turned around, after I'd clicked a few shots. Click on the dark one and look at his fiery eyes. I guess this officially kicks off fall and the spooky season. That's groovy but the mercury still hits the '80s well in to October which wasn't the norm five or ten years ago. The walnuts rain down louder than ever and have created a comedy obstacle if you have to walk down the hill in the back yard. The harvest moon is pouring down through the trees that haven't quite started to give up their leaves. I haven't stood in a purity like this in a long time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim T says: "fuckin' Hell hound, man."

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home