My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, September 03, 2007

On the Crest of a Wave

Summer hasn't yet released us, though the grasp is weakening. I feel like so much baked brick at this point. This is Mandrake, the Magician. He appears every night and I give him some tasty morsels. I can't decide if that's a lightning bolt on his nose or a shooting star or an exclamation point. I wasn't ready to break out the name Exclamator (or the Intergalaticater, otherwise known as... The Exclaminator). You can figure out the other jokes about the string in my leg and "Feed me, Mandrake!" so I won't list them all.

Also included herein are Kalu and Tiki. I leave it to the public to assign the identities. Most of these are random images from a season gone by. It already begins to feel separate.




A full moon and lunar eclipse on my birthday felt like the perfect separation to forge ahead and assimilate the protean miasma that the experience deposited on me. Sorry but that actually makes sense to me and I've read it back about ten times. Things are going to start happening to me now.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home