My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Gathering Ghosts

A few nights ago I whirled to get my camera when I saw this apparition hovering just beyond the graveyard. This is the time of year when dodging spider webs is a major concern and now we add ghosts to the list. So far, the spirits in my life have merely been subtext to the mystery of the overall journey. The fall has begun to cast the spell of the harvest and I feel like celebrating lifes and deaths. At the turn of the switch, the spider webs are empty and in disrepair in the cool mornings before the sun, without opposition, returns the most pure and warm lights to fill all the hearts in the south. These are the days when I no longer worry about how much room there is left in hell. I'm going to the Georgia Dome tonight to watch the Atlanta Falcons engage the Giants of New York. Don't that sound great? Engaging Giants and all.


Now I attack each new day with an enthusiasm unknown to this date on this planet. I feed my art and it must feed me. No actual nutritional value.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home