My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

'Turnin' around, that's what I'm gonna do...'

This is the theme today and hopefully, there's more where this came from. It's the kind of day in Atlanta that's perfect for a silly love song and since this may well be my last day in ATL for a while, I feel like singing. I'm not talking about the anatomy of sex but the anatomy of a sexual encounter and this one is (I hope) the kind of stuff dreams are made of or at least a short story that could be published and sold so that I could buy and sell my fellow man and reap the Snoop Dogg benefits of being a flesh merchant and a low life piece of crap but I digress.
Coming soon to this space will be forwarded photos from the road to you, faithful reader, and I'll enlist the help of my sister Holly and others to carry my words from the bosom of the southwest and our mother, American Night, to a forum that can be perused in tranquility. The eagle will land. On the night of the sixth I hope to be out under a cascade of falling stars as the Eta Aquarids meteor shower will start at 04:44 Zulu time, providing a curtain for my entrance to the west. I guess the bullet point of this would be, 'Have sex and I may be coming to your town.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home