My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Off your tractors!

That's me at Brasstown Valley in north Georgia last year about to crunch one ... camera man. Not really. I'm taking a break from a painting that I've just started in the last day or two and this is the way I unwind? Oy! But really folks, the thing with the golf clubs and balls and holes and the hazards--look out!! The season is upon us with The Masters just round the corner and this reporter can't wait. Earlier, on Mannix: for the latest painting I grabbed the first photo that really caught my eye and it was of an old girlfriend, Annemarie Bright, who's pic I snapped on the beach in Nice at sunset in July of the year 2000. I wouldn't have/ couldn't have painted this a few years ago but now when I see it I just thought, wow, what a great photo and the image is purely mine. Where ever she is I hope she's doing great and that she's found a guy almost as good as me or, better yet, found that special lady and they're off doing their thing. Don't wear green and think that I won't find you. Excuse me. Time is a ... there's no way to finish that right now so I'll ramble on about headlights that flash on the blinds, meaning that Buddy, aka Stacks, is home. More later if I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home