My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Barnacle Groans

That was the title of the Mad magazine parody of Barnaby Jones. Who remembered that? Ok, I've spent about an hour trying to upload a photo and it ain't gonna happen which makes me wonder how much time is blown trying to get computers to work and I've got a cable connection... yawn. I sound old and sedate and far from the whisky days of yore or the tequila summer of '91 that was ignited by cousin Rod in whom we did not trust but you loved the man anyway because he loved a good time and inspired others to act foolish which is most admirable in this crazy era we've stumbled into which is in need of an injection of mexican brown straight into the mainline since things have become a bit mundane in these United States which I patronize and I'll just be Tony, no more, no less. People speak of Oprah being powerful which blows my mind but I don't think democracy in its purest form really works because people who give Oprah "power" probably shouldn't get a vote because there's a serious world out there that demands attention some of the time and hypno-toad is out there to fuck you up. It's a good thing I was born into swarthy latin charm or I'd have to rely on my fists more than I do now. Anyhoo, I promise to fight this photo blight and work my virtual ass off to bring some prime visual delights to all my readers who I welcome to come to me with problems or suggestions, whether they see god as hairy thunderer or cosmic muffin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home