My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

View Master

This was something of a mistake, actually but I'm going to let it ride and see how it goes. Meanwhile there's a fantastic sunset looking west over Moab, Utah from last spring. One of those nights when you're driving along and then the sky just opens up for you and runs a show before taking off for nightfall and not telling when he'd come back again so you're left in the dark and you go to the drink and that only makes you miss the sunrise because you're so sick with the poison that you can't wait for the sleep to come and then hope it never ends but it does and you have to go back to the world to get that special feeling again and it starts over. Whatever. I love games. Last night's haiku:

My blood running thin
In the stupid Smarch weather
The wind never stops

All right, that sunset is worth looking at twice because it's there and it's best just to let it be, you see, so I thunder and rage for a display to impress the ladies but I'd most likely not know when to quit and let the winnings slip away so it's fine at the end of the day. There was a little Jake LaMotta in there for some reason. Downright lyrical when you analyze it as you should because the world needs laughter and you should seek that which makes you guffaw so get the chickens in the barn and lock up the rooster's pride before the big one hits and we're all left wondering where it all went so fast but you can't beat me on the grade! That's how I'll go out someday. Good thing I'm not attracted to Jodie Foster. I will say a prayer for her, though, and her whole thing on the hill there, man. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home