My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, March 06, 2006

169 and feelin' fine

This is my boy and bro, Sergio, doing his thing which should inspire anyone.
The Oscars are behind us now and Hollywood settles back to the business of turning out quality images for the betterment of The World which is fine with me. One big cycle to be sure but I believe in cycles and spin for fortune because you gotta eat, they would have us believe and I am testing that theory, completing a phase with all the trimmings and only Ab Snopes for company along with Walter and the faithful Chevalier in the Fortress of Understatement which is well stocked with necessities and I can check out any time I like but I can never leave so I linger through rinse, soak, spin, and emerge, against all odds, with another shot at the car and I don't want any more goats, you see, so I'll recruit young girls to live on my ranch and we'll amuse each other 'til the end of time.

Sitting in California
Listening to Highway 2
Roxy Music to compete
And a gnawing pug
I release myself
To my own recognizance
And promise
Never to do it again
Which is a lie
Maybe I should've opened with that


Starting fresh in pursuit of dharma
Friday night meeting new people
I've known for a long time
Drinking water on the floor
Sucked in to films
And charged conversation
Laughing hurricanes
And then back to the old cold black bug
To my tiny cavern realm
With a seat at the bar

And the latest haikus...

Dog slurping water
Again ready for attack
Sleeping on carpet

Cleansing brings the cold
Warming up the old engine
Sneaking through the night



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home