My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Promised Land

Here ye will find me on the westest coast as I search for answers to age old riddles in a new age world where left is left and so on to the next diversion which is the Golden State and to be one of the hill people who have to walk their small horses twice a day and life is blonde and sunny no matter the price we all would pay for the sunset behind me as it falls over red carpets and Grammy award winners and even more losers but I remain fastened to the side of this hill in near quiet, almost as if I were able "... to hear the ice cubes tinkling in the cocktail glasses", typical for a Wednesday in an absurdly possible city, the way I see it right now anyway, so I'm feeling the burn from the climb in my spirit and the burn fuels my machine for the future is where you and I will spend the rest of our lives which makes me wonder where Criswell is now. These are all good things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Far out. Sounds like all systems are Go Man Go.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home