My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

February and the King's cup


A gloomy winter day in the southern United States but this is one last gasp before I seek replenishment in the west and the golden state. Goddam, I sound like the president last night whom I didn't listen to but that's what the synopsis of his diatribe brought for me. "I'm going to start doing the things everyone said I should have been doing all along and see if that works." Some state of the union. Anyway, this is a positive rant even though I am embedded at home with a virus of some sort. No matter because I feel my inner defenses (D- cardboard picket fence! Yuck) gathering for a fight and then I'll count to infinity twice like Chuck Norris (Check out Chucknorrisfacts.com) . Later this evening I'm going to participate in a fast food focus group for $75!! There's your state of the union. I guess they expect me to spend my 75 on more fast food. I'll try to prove them wrong as they haven't figured out that microwave burritos come in ten-packs for three bucks now so a bum can live pretty tasty if he can put his hands to a microwave. I'd like to think that Henry Miller would give me a nod for that one as I now search for my own handouts of all varieties in the former land of opportunity which keeps me for now. There are a great many cheap pleasures to be had and this spin of Fortuna's has me scraping my back on the pavement so I piece together an existence which gives as much satisfaction as many I've known and I find solace in being a speck of crud in a godless void. I don't think many people actually know what makes them happy or they're afraid of it. Nevermind, let's just make the next king the King of cups.
On a family note, my cousin Francisca in Santiago, Chile has given birth to Simon Hunter who has a lovely cousin of his own, Jacinta (pictured, who belongs to my cousin Felipe) Long may he reign!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great piece of writing, man! and, of course, thanks for mentioning Simon and showing Jacinta there. she looks amazing, just like she is!!!! keep it up this way, tony. love you.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, show the world some more of your paintings!!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home