My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Fester Bester Tester


Today I crawl from the slime and shout to the heavens, "I am alive!" Watch this space for revelations, artwork, mayhem, maudlin ramblings, and general skullduggery. I appeal to all patrons of the arts to support as many efforts as possible and BUY BUY BUY! Help make this an interesting country, these United States, and dress up your share of it. I am born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home