My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Time out to get back to work


I finished this painting last night and today reward myself with a sunny afternoon of chicanery, the good kind. The painting is titled "Frenchies". Pictured are Henri Matisse and Jeff Francouer of the Atlanta Braves. What is the reason for this pairing? It just felt right at the time. I hope to sell it for a huge amount of cash. Fast forward to the day when modern museum goers can be heard to say "We have to see 'Frenchies', it's the only reason I came." History may yet be garbled enough that a future professor might speculate on my mood at the time or some event in my life that may have influenced my choices. Still, at this point I'd be happy to be my generation's John Singer Sargent. Or a celebrated tenor except that my range is somewhat limited vocally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home