My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Don't give up on us, baby


Since I'm away from my own computer my words are colorless but maintain their odor. To brighten things up I conjured the flag of Chile. Give it up, "Viva, Chile!" The moon has reached its apex and instantly starts to decay or wane and that welcomes Valentines Day and the smell of fear it awakens in many americans, be they hairy immigrants or devout baptists or even Canadians for crying out loud because Saints invoke fear in this age like .... where is this going? It was supposed to be about love and all that makes me think of for the moment is a Simpsons clip show which isn't half bad but I strive for greater things now and meditate for warmth among the little creatures which is as selfless as I could come up with but don't give up on me just yet for I believe in love like a man loves a woman OR a fine Cuban cigar, it just doesn't matter because even Charlie Brown can earn a living in short pants, somewhere near Oakland I'm guessing.
Now I'm looking for work in the love industry and I've taken good care of my hands so I see a bright future ahead and plan to collect statues like Charlie Kane and then a president's niece who I could keep in a glass cage in my basement but I just don't have time to do that so most likely I'll learn to express inner beauty gained through external sufferings which inevitably come to most of us on a random chaos type system, you see, but love matters, Mr. Crawford. It matters. Butt love matters. That should cut the tension and not let things get too uptight around here so I hear "Wave to the Wind" and it's worse than I remembered but I have forgiveness in my heart and suffer fools like usual like I could do otherwise like, wow, and now I wave my way off to the wind... yeeechh. It just keeps going on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved seeing the chilean flag there. don't know why really, i just love the fact that we are related i guess, that you and i share common blood and common land, even if you are far from each other. tony, you really write in such an intelligent way. what you write, makes me think. and i like that. and i admire it too.
miss you badly

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home