My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Besa me!

Here we find Peter Criss and Gene Simmons blazing a trail through the swamps of Maui. These were their last known photos and no one has heard from the rhythm section of the horror rock band since then. Some say these photos show evidence of mutation. Others say who gives a fuck. Still others think they will play a nasty part in the resolution of sovreignty of the United States port control or whatever it is they're selling now. While others would have you believe that there's a struggle within every man between good and evil that will never be resolved. I am evil Toner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home