My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Suspendered Sentences

Greetings, people of the world. I have actually spent a night in Utah in a cave up in the hills and slept swell but the devil still chases me and that's fine. Chasin's fine on my watch. The angels of the city sleep but the lights at Dodger Stadium still burn bright, like the hopes of any spring on this part of the earth where we eat well and almost anyone can own luggage if they like. We've passed the birthday of Neal Cassady by a couple of days and raise a glass or a something and hail to the bus driver, bus driver man. Jeez, this thing reads like a Larry King column so far. I think the Lakers are in big trouble. I need to quit Larry King and then all my dreams will come true becasue I'd vote for Pedro any day of the week and twice on Sunday but that would be pretty fuckin' silly to do all that votin', you know, because it shouldn't take that many votes for such a small election in the year 2006, MMVI. The year 2000 was the best because it was just MM and everyone was happy and could earn a decent wage and the men sheltered their clans in the finest designer clothing and we didn't give a shit what the arabs and the persians did as long as it was to each other. But anyway, the vice president shoots someone in the face now and it's one of the funniest things to happen in a long time so maybe these times will wash out in the future and everyone knows how I feel about the future cuz it's like one of my central themes, really. Selah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home