My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Is happy day

We'll stay with a greenish theme for now since today was the first day of spring. Pictured here are my parents, Carole and Jose Antonio, living in Japan circa 1961. It was from this simple, eastern sensibility that I developed and morphed into this dragon in the wrong cage but I'm making friends and learning to play with others so things will work out. It is the cliche rainy night in Georgia and the sheriff is probably lurkin' around and I know little sister don't miss when she aims her gun but that's not important right now, Chicago, we need that two-niner! Karma dares me to be patient so I'll see what I can do.

Back on my couch
The focus on nothing
Different than before
Conflicting similarities
Assault me all at once
The birds awake and loud
A certain song brings back the season
No glance back at the burning city
We want a happy god!
Jasmine swallowing the mailbox
Ladybug crawling on my denim jacket
Spring a riot of emotion
Desire turns to hunger
Call the strongest spirits of the past
Watch the hand work
Saying a prayer for my enemies
Fills me with a sense of benevolence
Foiling their plans
While I climb higher
Trying to inspire!
A tow truck in the southern night
Upsets the birds and racoons
And Ella Fitzgerald
Any way you like it
Mother earth has it
New grasses come up
A good time for pie!

On reading this out loud to a friend it was decided that it read better as a howl or a rant at the very least so call me and I'll recite it, under swat team supervision, of course. Stupid Smarch weather. Whoever gets that please leave a comment and let me know. It's easy. The Smarch part, not the Silence of the Lambs. That's too easy. Anyway, I welcome the bitter cold wet night and know that I'll soon have my back resting on warm desert sandstone and then I'll get up and look for seeds to purchase or a place for my seed to find purchase or some free seeds without purchase is often the best way to go but it's time for that seed, dammit!! Thank you, for a real good time in advance. Don't look for a bulllet point here, you see, because you can't get to heaven on the wings of a gun (The Folksmen) so make a hit and run random act of kindness and see if it helps turn the faucet all the way off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home