My Photo
Name:
Location: The Promised Land

This is my triumphant return to the lifestyle I've always furthered and forwarded in my heart, at least, so let's blast off. The first half of my life has been incredible and the second segment will include more splendors than any Ottoman Sultan could ever have wished for in his golden repose. Anyway, fasten your laughter belt cuz you're on a collision course with wackiness.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I want an Easter egg

April evening in the south as a cool breeze rustles the pecan and magnolia just off the deck while a waning moon arcs through the midnight toward the southwest horizon that calls me to stake a claim and take up gritty prospect so keeping my teeth will be a goal. Otherwise, all systems are go, man, go! Now I must find a way to manifest destiny in my own style that never takes safety into concern but I gotta wind up better off than Arthur, drunk in the middle of the day with a bum and claiming to be a dentist. Yech. And the way he had to buy other people's respect! But I digress and can zero in on better topics than a Liza Minelli vehicle although she was sweet I don't think Arthur was going to enjoy her sexually, especially since he was used to all those prostitutes who he probably went back to shortly after the honeymoon. Anyhoo, randomly give things away for the halibut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home